TechBIZKON VII - Digitalizing the World
Microelectronics based DX
Online Business Matching: 28 Nov - 15 Dec
Onsite Event: 12 December 2023 - 3.30 pm to 9.00 pm JST (for details check "Agenda")
TechBIZKON is a cross-border startup event with panel discussions feat. top speakers from Austria, Belgium, Germany, and Japan and more than two dozen startups from all participating member countries.
This year's TechBIZKON is focused on microelectronic based digital transformation. This includes anything from designing/manufacturing chips, sensors or miniature devices that enable DX in business or consumer solutions. We are looking at the most innovative use cases of microelectronics!
The event is jointly organized by Advantage Austria, the German Chamber of Commerce and Industry in Japan, Flanders Investment & Trade, the EU-Japan Centre of Industrial Cooperation, the German Center for Research and Innovation (DWIH) Tokyo and will have online business matching sessions as well as the main event at QWS Shibuya on 12 Dec - the pitching sessions and panel discussions on 12 Dec will be streamed online, if you cannot make it on the event day to Shibuya.
The TechBIZKON in general aims to connect European and Japanese startup-ecosystems, providing 1-on-1 meetings and networking opportunities, as well as a pitch contest.
So, attend onsite or online on 12 Dec 2023, when startups from Austria, Belgium, Germany, and Japan present state of the art DX solutions in downtown Tokyo.
- A cross border pitching event with selected startups as a hybrid event, that is onsite at QWS Shibuya, Tokyo, and live-streamed on this platform
- 4 countries, 15 startup pitches, 30 exhibiting startups
- Panel discussions feat. top speakers from the industry and public organizations from Austria, Belgium, Germany, and Japan
- Startup voting competition by all participants of the hybrid event
- pre-event busienss matching as well as onsite 1:1 biz meeting opportunities
- easy VR meetings directly via this platform
Further information and links:
The full booklet with all 30 startups and their details is available HERE.
Check out the TechBIZKON events from the last years.
- For technology companies from the microelectronic space: get to know new solutions from Japanese and overseas startups at the forefront of technological milestones. Scout startups and get industry insights from panel discussions from technology companies and official organizations from Europe and Japan
- For CVCs: co-opt and invest in technologies already on the market in Europe with proven solutions in the B2B market. Diversify your products, business areas or discover new technologies in your core business fields.
- For VCs/investors: all of the participating startups are later stage, beyond prototyping and have had one or several rounds of financing. High potentials with proven market records and sales, ideal to discover promising investment targets.
- For media/journalists/bloggers: get to know new solutions from Europe and Japan to help corporates benefiting from advances in new mobility solutions and learn from industry and public representatives about opportunities and challenges in the global microelectronic industry.
- Incubators, localization agencies, consulters: offer your services to companies interested in the Japanese market or to Japanese startups interested in going to Europe by becoming an event partner.
How can you benefit from this event?
- Discover innovative startups, new technologies, products and services
- Initiate and arrange promising pre-scheduled online and onsite 1:1 meetings
- Make new contacts in a time and cost-efficient way
- Get Information about latest's trends, talk to public agencies from Austria, Belgium, Germany and Italy participating in the online matching
- Publish and showcase your own projects or business needs to event participants
Note: individuals or company representatives from countries other than Austria, Belgium, Germany or Japan without a clear and strong engagement or investment in mobility will be limited to observers, that is, cannot book individual meetings. Startups from EU member states other than the above countries will be able to participate in the online matching platform, if their core business field is in microelectronics.